London: Part One

Saturday, July 16, 2011


Some photos! Finally!
I've been in the UK for about 3 1/2 weeks
and have taken hundreds of pictures.
Here are some of the greatest hits from my first week in London.



(Please appreciate these because they took forever to upload)




Jena, Kelli, and Me in front of Buckingham Palace





My first look at Big Ben





The National Gallery/Trafalger Square, but more important, a countdown
for the 2012 Summer Olympics!!!





A pigeon getting a little too close. They are not afraid
of people at all! It's kind of unnerving!






Westminster Abbey






Jen and me on Portobello Road





Me in a phone booth. It did not take me to the Ministry of Magic.






In front of the chapel for the Wandsworth Common Ward




Taken during a stroll along the Thames, probably my favorite thing to do in London




Harry Potter Double-Decker Bus!





In front of the Old Vic where we saw Richard III, starring Kevin Spacey. Don't know who he is? I don't either. Well, I do now that I've seen the play, but . . . I still don't really know who he is.





Random silver spheres between St. Paul's and the Millennium Bridge





Olive and Patria (on the left) walking across the Millennium Bridge (aka Harry Potter Bridge) and St. Paul's and couple kissing on the right. Awkward!





The London Eye





Carli, Hannah, and me on the Harry Potter Bridge




Tower Bridge



That's all for now, but at a later date (maybe when I have to write another paper. . . because that's what I SHOULD be doing right now . . . ) I may or may not upload more photos.

Cheerio!

You Might Also Like

0 comments